Book an appointment online HERE
Registered Psychologist (Provisional), #1154
Page has a variety of human services experience, and has counselled within school and health settings. Page works with school-aged children, adolescents, and adults experiencing a wide range of human struggles.
Page is passionate about helping her clients feel empowered and believes that it is essential for you, the client, to experience the therapeutic space as respectful and safe to achieve the best counselling outcomes. Page’s counselling style draws largely from Cognitive Behavioural approaches, including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Areas of interest:
- Individual counselling
- Life transitions – including athletic and career transitions
- Family Systems Training, North American Center for Threat Assessment and Trauma Response (NACTATR), Kevin Cameron
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dr. Russ Harris
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Adolescents, Dr. Russ Harris
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Counselling Ethics Trainings, Dr. Dawn McBride
- Violence and Threat Risk Assessment, North American Center for Threat Assessment and Trauma Response (NACTATR), Kevin Cameron
- Suicide Risk Assessment, Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training, and Tele-Assessment of Suicide Risk for Children and Youth
- Other training and certification can be available on request